Upper School End of Year Opportunity

You have been amazing this year supporting our community service efforts. Now, let’s finish the year with a bang!

Who/What:  I am asking teachers, students, and staff to make a cash donation for our Christmas drive.  Suggested amount is $20.

Where:  Our donations will be divided between the following organizations:

• Friends of Karen (assist families who have children with cancer)
  • Guiding Eyes for the Blind (breed and train dog companions for the blind at no charge to the individual in need)
  • Waterside School (completing holiday wish lists of gifts, clothing, and food)
  • Thomas Edison School (completing holiday wish lists of gifts, clothing, and food)
  • Adopt-A-Dog (A no-kill shelter and rescue organization for dogs and cats)
  • Our Troops (Surprise for Mr. Benjamin)

When and How: Please bring in any amount you can to homeroom on Friday, December 9th.  Advisors, please collect the money in an envelope and place into my mailbox by the end of the day.

If you have any questions, just let me know. PLEASE know that I understand how much each teacher and each student has given in terms of time, donations, and monetary contributions over the past several months.  Any donation for the Christmas drive is appreciated.  Thanks so much.

- Mr. Montanez

This entry was posted in Service Opportunity, Upper School. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>